Monday 29 September 2008

Video task; experimental video

In class this afternoon, we watched 3 experimental videos from last years class. From what I saw out of the three I would say Ludias's was the best one. I think this because the sounds make were Diagetic (made in the video; not edited in during post-production)
I liked how they could make sounds to a hidden beat and still make it still sound like good music. From what I saw it included 3 different people making different sounds involving their mouths, hands and feet to create a beat. I would say this film was Craft as it was creative. The premise to this would be appreciate peace because sometimes you might not get it, so value it while you can. I think this because at the end of the film it said "appreciate it...Peace =)"

No comments: