Tuesday 30 September 2008

1001 Nights

On friday, we watched two films. The first one was called 1001 nights. This was about 5 women who were describing about war. The audio was a bit muffled but gave it an effect.
The background was a little boring as it was a black ground. In front of it there were 5 woman eaching talking in turn. When they spoke their eyes were open and if they weren't their eyes were closed.
At first I believed it was a good video until I heard the words 'Limo' and 'Rhinosaurus'.
My opinion on this film would be it was interesting but I did get a little bored of it after 3 minutes.

The dialogue being used by these women sounded as if they were speaking in monotone because sometimes I got switched off because of their tone of voice. It made them sound a little dull and that you didn't want to listen to what they were saying.

No comments: