Friday 10 October 2008

5; How the work inspired me

How these pieces of work have inspired me to create my own work is very high as they each features magnificent shots, each in their own unique way.
What I liked about Doll Face was it was all made by computer graphics and all they added was a human face to a robotic body. It shows that people want to copy how others look when they appear on a screen. It can be described as copying someone elses look to try and be perfect like them.
Another film which inspired me was Telling Lies. I liked the way you could only hear the phone call and understand it without needing to see an image. It shows you can still create a film without needing to add a picture and it still being able to make sense.
My idea for my film would be based on these two films; like merging them as one. I would take the inspiration from Doll Face and the lies from Telling Lies. I think this would make a great film and still give out a message like Doll Face did.

No comments: